[Private] KIYOMIZU TOUR
Kiyomizu-dera Temple and Higashiyama Ward Walking tour
- Minimum Participants
- Meeting time/place
1:30PM / Good Nature Hotel Lobby (4F)
- Breakup time/place
4:30PM / Kiyomizu-dera Saimon(West Gate)
Remarks: Kiyomizu-dera Temple entrance fee is included in the tour price.
This is A REQUEST for a reservation for the tour.
As soon as the guide is confirmed, we will send you an email with payment instructions.
After confirming your payment, we will confirm your reservation.
From Good Nature Hotel, located next to Gion, we can walk to Kiyomizu-dera Temple, a World Heritage Site and one of the most popular spots in Kyoto. The Higashiyama Ward where Kiyomizu-dera Temple is located still retains many old streets and back alleys, such as Geiko and Maiko district of Miyagawa-cho, where you can feel the atmosphere of traditional Kyoto. Let’s enjoy the abundant nature around Kiyomizu-dera Temple and the spectacular view from the temple’s stage. Licensed interpreter-guide will guide you.
- Take you to Kiyomizu-dera Temple, a World Heritage Site and the most popular spot in Kyoto.
- On the way to Kiyomizu-Dera Temple, we will pass through Miyagawa-cho, one of the Geiko and Maiko districts, and back streets where you can feel the history.
- Visit Rokudo Chinno-ji Temple, which is said to be the gateway to the underworld, and learn about the Buddhist concept of reincarnation.
- Pass through Zen temple and Shinto shrine to see beautiful Zen garden and old buildings.
- Enjoy the cityscape of the Higashiyama Ward and the abundant nature of Kiyomizu-dera Temple.
Kyoto Ebisu Shrine
Rokudo Chinno-ji Temple